Julia M. Kerr is an associate attorney at Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd, LLC, where her practice is focused solely on representing victims of mesothelioma.
- Saint Louis University School of Law magna cum laude
- Recipient of the Order of the Woolsack
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Court of Appeals
- Missouri Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
For almost twenty years, Julia has represented people injured by the negligence of others. She has handled cases across the United States and has tried many jury trials to verdict. She is very active in the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and served on its Board of Governors from 2010 to 2017. Julia is also very involved in several programs that provide free legal advice to persons of limited means and income. One such organization provides free legal advice to people in communities who have been impacted by natural disasters. In 2011, Julia was recognized by Missouri’s leading legal newspaper as having the most reported winning cases. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and fishing.
If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to learn more about your legal rights to mesothelioma compensation, please complete the form below for a free consultation.